Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Opinionated woman? Yep--it's my prerogative...

Here it is, ladies and gents: the blog where I spill my opinionated guts. I plan to review recipes, movies, books, restaurants, music, theatre, concerts, fabric stores and other various such entities right HERE in blog form. I can't promise that there will be much to offer as far as writing skill or content, but it's part of my new goals to try out lots of new things and form palpable opinions on them. Who knows? I could find my favorite new restaurant... OR I might save you from sitting through two horrible hours of a movie.

I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I'm going to enjoy experiencing and then distilling into a few short paragraphs. And so, I give to you: SLC OPINIONISTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment